Field of Work
- government-to-citizens eCommerce
- government-to-business eCommerce
- government-to-government eCommerce
- public procurement (e-tenders, e-negotiations, reverse e-auctions, e-sourcing)
- new eServices for citizens
- new eServices for businesses
- implementation of new Internet business models into eGovernment
- Public Procurement – Case with Oracle Sourcing
Academic eMarketplace Initiative
The aim of the Academic eMarketplace Initiative is the integration of research and practice for teaching of eBusiness. European Academic Marketplace Initiative is an innovative approach to create a technology-based environment, where students will be able to use recent information technologies to react to the continuously changing demands of business environment.
Involvment into the EU Projects
eGOVRTD2020 - Roadmapping E-government RTD 2020 (http://www.eGOVRTD2020.org) (Specific Support Action - 6th Framework Programme).
ITAIDE - Information Technology for Adoption and Intelligent Design for E-Government (http://www.itaide.org) (Integrated Project - 6th Framework Programme).
Rural eGOV - Training SMEs from Rural Areas in using e-Government Services (Leonardo daVinci Programme) - http://rural-egov.eu/.